dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

I don't know what I just wrote but it has 135 words

It's 1:13 a.m and I'm still awake, doing homework. It never ends. I literally finish tomorrow (well, at least officially), and here I am, on the last night, still studying. And as a person who is always tired no matter what, this is definitely the worst thing I could do. But well. I guess that I'm going to die anyway, whether if I sleep or I stay awake until who knows when. I can't wait for summer vacation and have long naps and sleep 10 hours per day and not doing anything else. I really hate school, which is pretty ironic if you think of it since I'm going to spend another year here and I probably won't do anything to solve it.
Then again, I'm going to die either way, so what's the point.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada