diumenge, 14 de maig del 2017

Describe your soulmate/life parnter

I think I should start this compostion explainig my views on soulmates and explaining my own definiton of it, leading that to the description of my soulmate; otherwise it would sound very narcissistic/egocentrical. So, that being said; I will proceed to do so.
I don't believe in the exsistence of a soulmate/perfect life partner. I believe that our exsistence as a race is nothing but an accident caused by the crash of two "big rocks"  in the space a billion years aog; no one created us with a special path designed for each one of us nor we are supposed to meet someone who will make our life complete or will make us feel "whole" again. According to my theory, we walk alone our whole lives thinking that we have the world at he palm of our hands when at the end of the day the only thing that's truly awaiting for us at the palm of our hands is death.
What I'm trying to say with this is that the only thing that we will ever get to know in its fullness and true form is death, not another human being. Therefore, according to the popular definition of the word "soulmate" (or perfect life partner), I believe there is only one fitting candidate to be mine, the only one that I will ever get to know evem better than I will know death: me. And again, I am in no way trying to be narcissistic or egocentrical.
And what can I say about myself, my soulmate, that isn't already known? My name is Aixa, I'm 18 years old, I've got brown eyes and brown hairm like almost everyone in this country, I am tall, which is great even though I can't fully understand why, I am currently studying a hellish thing called "Batxillerat", the only thing that I believe that I trly enjoy in this world is fiction (in any form: books, movies, videogames, TV series...) and I think I dislike reality very much, and my only quality is also my biggest fault; we could consider that I've been blessed with the curse of being completely useless, not good at anything and a bit (and saying "a bit" because without that "a bit" sounds kinda harsh) worthless; this incapacitates me of doing anything good or worth it, but at the same time it saves me from doing any effort in order to succeed because I know I'll never will, giving me a lot of time to waste away.
So, even with my quality/fault of being the best at being the worst at everything, I enjoy very much being my soulmate and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life by my side, which undoubtely, I will.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada