diumenge, 12 de març del 2017

Not being inspired

I don't feel inspired and I don't know what to write about.
I am incapable to understand why all my so-called inspiration leaves me when I need it the most. As the huge procrastinator that I am, I forgot to write all the posts and I have to do all of them now. And I just can't think of anything to write about. It's annoying, because, like every other human (I guess) my mind goes on and on the entire day, it doesn't stop thinking at any time, not even for a second, but when I need it the most, it just abandons me.
I don't know what to do about it. Maybe a little bit of organization would help; that way I wouldn't find myself with all the posts to do in an afternoon, but I don't know. It's just not for me. I do what I do as I do because I want to whenever I want to.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada