diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

Siblings

I have a sister. A sister and two step-brothers.
And I hate them all.

Well, no. I don't hate them. But I don't like them. Especially my sister. God, she can be such a bitch sometimes. I don't have a "close" relationship with my step-brothers, so I don't hate them, or like them or anything. They are just two humans that sometimes walk around my house. Their house. Our house. I don't know. We used to be closer when we were younger (like 8 or 9 years old) , but I think that when we grew up we started to hate a bit each other, and by the time we stopped hating each other and stared to ignore each other. Now I think we're cool. When we see each other at lunch or dinner, we talk and we're cool, but that's it. We get along, but nothing more.

But it's different with my bitchy sister. She is annoying as fuck. I don't hate her either, but I don't like her. We have a weird relationship. I don't know, I guess that that happens with most of siblings.

But it's her fault. Sometimes it's mine too, but most of the time its hers. I'm a nice person. Well, no, I'm not, but I try. She is just a bitch. Without a reason. I don't know. She is 6 years older than me, and I think that sometimes she thinks that she is my mother or something, and she scolds me for everything. But then, when she is in a good mood, she starts to act like a soft-hearted loving sister.  And then I feel guilty for hating her when she acts like a crazy bitch, but then she starts to act like a crazy bitch again and I find myself deciding if I should hate her forever or forgive her for being a bitch.

I guess that that's what happens with siblings. Especially with older ones. Should I hate her? I don't know. I'll never know.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada