dimecres, 18 de març del 2015

Alternative ending for Romeo and Juliet

(Narrated by Romeo)


Alternative ending


I heard that Juliet had killed herself. I was worried, because I'm stupid. I ran to Verona, to check if she was really dead, or if it was just a rumor. Honestly, I don't know what the heck I was expecting. Everyone told me that she was dead, but I went anyway, risking my own life, because I had to see it with my own eyes.
But what I saw left me forzen.

When I walked into the "cell", Juliet wasn't there. The grave where she was suposed to be, was empty.
And then, I turned my back and I saw her.
She looked strange, a bit crazy...
Then she yelled; -SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER-, she took a sword, and then she cut my head off.

And now I'm dead.

Yayy.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada